Saturday 27 February 2010

Blog Update


There won't be any new posts over the weekend (I know it's the highlight of your day) as I'm going to be away for a few days. But I promise Underneath the Stars (I've realised I have fallen short of my plan to mention the blog title in every post so this is an attempt to get back on track) will be back with some interesting articles on Monday. One of which is a take on next weeks round of international friendlies & why the football calendar needs a serious overhaul. I won't give anymore away but I'm sure you'll all be eagerly awaiting the next entry on Underneath the Stars (I've just doubled my tally in one blog). And yes I do have serious (bracket) problem, though I'm seeking professional help.

Have a great weekend & in the meantime enjoy some eye candy with the delightful Yvonne Strahovski who plays the beautiful Sarah Walker on NBC's Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment